Sunday, May 22, 2011

So scarce

Gosh, I have been so scarce this week ladies. Exam time is crazy time, not only for learners, but au pairs too! Days have been spent revising late into the evening and then rushing straight to work at the club :/
Crazy mid-year madness :) I have however been able to fit in some retail therapy this week (surprised?)

I bought a gorgeous pair of Harem pants, I'm still trying to get used to the style as its not something I usually wear, but I actually quite like them. I then also FINALLY bought a lace bodysuit that I've been trying to find the guts to buy for aaaages and I am so in love with it, especially with waist-high shorts :)

I'll try post some photos later this week of me wearing them, but for now heres a sneak preview :)






xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)