Sunday, December 19, 2010

Guys shirt = Girls Shirt-dress

I have always been a fan of the shirt-dress. Its such an easy outfit to put together, so effortless and look chic and trendy. Simply either steal a shirt out of your boyfriends cupboard or go buy yourself an oversized mens shirt. Cinch it at the waist with a vintage belt, pop on a pair of sexy sandals and a pair of aviators + and oversized bag and you are good to go.
Vanessa Hudgens pulls off the look with minimum effort and maximum style!
Perfect Summer Outfit!
What do you girls think?
x

3 comments:

  1. i always wear mens shirts =]

    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. Beanies for Women

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)